Pages

Saturday 8 September 2012

Tubbilicious Tub Treats #2

Tubbilicious the wonderful online Esty store strikes again.
Here is a link to the wonderful store.
There are many more new products since my last post about them so take a look.
Here are the products





Tibetan Vanilla Spray-its such a gorgeous scent- smells like a proper sweetie shop. Childhood memories :')

Monkey Pitts Deodorant-which works I must add


Shower Scrubs:
Oatmeal, Milk and Honey

HTKAW- Smells just like biscuits.Yum.

Irish Tweed- perfect for men-who really should be doing a bit more ex-foliating.

The shower scrubs are absolutely amazing. I use one per shower. You squeeze them in the shower gently and they break up in your hand.They leave your skin feeling soft and moisturised. Not dry like many scrubs I have used before have made me feel, plus I smell delicious by the time I'm finished. I know after a long hard day I can look forward to a quick shower treat (as opposed to taking a bath)

I really hope you take a look at this website as I mentioned in my last post here the seller is so nice, she's so responsive if you need a question answered. Above all these products are value for money which in these penny pinching times is hard to find considering the corners which are currently being cut by some companies.

What do you think?
@msbeaujoli

1 comment:

Thanks you for your comment. It makes my day :)