Pages

Thursday 14 June 2012

OOTD: Outfit Of The Day- My! What long legs you have.

Well today's outfit of the day was inspired by those times when you want to look like your legs go on forever but trainers just don't do the same as a good pair of heels can. Too wet/not the right occasion to wear heels? No worries with...

Hidden Heel Hi-Tops-River Island £40

Arent they just the best invention ever? All figure benefits of a heel with all the casualness of a trainer!
What will I wear with these you ask? Here are my suggestions. 


Sleeveless Spotty Blouse-River Island £25

Textured Mini Skirt-River Island £15


Multi Chain Necklace-Misguided.co.uk £9.99

Multi Stud Earrings-Topshop £8.50

Feather Ear Tassel Cuff-Topshop £8.50

Love Rings-Topshop £10

Ring-H&M £2.99

Block Bowler Bag-River Island £40




I know I may have went a but Jewelry crazy. What did you think of this OOTD?

@msbeaujoli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you for your comment. It makes my day :)